Fit Tea Reviews
Fit Tea Review
Fit Tea is a supplement based on green tea. It claims to help you lose weight, increase energy, detoxify, suppress your appetite, and boost immune response.
What is Fit Tea?
The Fit Tea mix is made from everyday organic materials, most of which I didn’t even need to look up. Due to their common nature, they were plants that I already knew about, and I’m certainly no gardener. It’s made from a mixture of organic green tea, Oolong Wu Yi, garcinia cambogia extract, ginger, pomegranate, guarana, birch, stevia, corn powder, honey powder, organic rooibos, sea salt (for electrolytes), lemon juice, and matcha green tea. These ingredients are all premixed by Fit Tea into a convenient loose tea format, ready and easy to prepare for a healthy and energizing morning cup of tea.
Some of these seemed a little obscure to me but, after a few quick Google searches, I was able to learn everything that I could ever want to know about these ingredients. None of them come with warning labels. In fact, many of them are holistic medicines, or related to holistic plants that have been used for decades (quite literally centuries for some of them) by cultures around the world for a broad variety of health and medicinal purposes.
The Ingredients In Fit Tea
The ingredients in Fit Tea are certified Non-GMO, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, and organic.
- Green tea is grown in many countries of Asia and has been valued for its health benefits since the 12th century. It contains antioxidants, including a powerful one called (EGCG) which has many medicinal effects, and it also contains important minerals. It has enough caffeine to improve mental alertness without the “jittery” effect that comes from drinking coffee, and is said to boost your metabolism which increases fat burning. Green tea is especially known for reducing belly fat.
- Wuyi Oolong is a partially fermented brown tea from China that boosts your metabolism and sharpens mental alertness.
- Matcha is a powdered green tea that is processed in a way that causes it to have a better flavor and more nutrients than other green teas. It contains antioxidants, boosts your metabolism, and contains a natural substance that creates an “alert calm.”
- Rooibos is a reddish-brown herbal tea, full of flavor, made from the leaves of a plant which grows in South Africa and has many health benefits as well as being used to help with relaxation. It is also reported to be anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory. It doesn’t contain caffeine.
- Garcinia cambogia is a tropical fruit called Malabar tamarind, used in Indian and Thai cooking, that has a chemical in the rind which is used to promote weight loss.
- Pomegranate is a “super” nutritional fruit that comes from ancient Iran and was used as a medicine in ancient India. Pomegranate seeds contain vitamin C, vitamin K, folate and fiber. It is said to promote artery health and assist in fighting fat lowering “bad” cholesterol and raising “good” cholesterol.
- Ginger is the most grown herb in the world. The Greeks were using it for medicine 5000 years ago, Confucius used it as a digestive aid in 500 BC, and almost every culture in the world has used it for digestive problems and health problems for centuries. It was worth a lot of money in Asia and Europe for hundreds of years during the Middle Ages. Ginger root contains vitamin C and is also reported to boost metabolism, and promote artery health, and both of those assist with weight loss.
- Guarana is a berry from the Amazon where it has been used in teas for centuries to increase stamina and physical endurance. It was introduced to Europe in the 16th century by Spanish explorers. It contains caffeine but also natural chemicals that slow down the effect of caffeine, which makes it a great mental stimulant. In South America, is popular for treating obesity. It also contains antioxidants.
- Birch is a natural stimulant of the endocrine glands, a tonic, a detoxifier, and a diuretic.
- Stevia grows in Asia and South America and has been used as a natural sweetener for hundreds of years and has no calories.
- Honey is a sugar but it contains nutrients that help the body burn fat, unlike refined sugar. The ancient Egyptians ate lemons and drank lemon juice to protect against toxins, and lemons have still been used in recent centuries for boosting the immune system, and as a digestive aid and a liver cleanser. Along with oranges, they were used to prevent scurvy at sea in the 18th century. They contain many substances that boost immunity and fight infection. They are still used to calm anxiety, fight fatigue, and help with concentration. The pectin fiber in lemon can help suppress the appetite.
- Sea salt contains minerals that provide electrolytes and electrolytes help to rehydrate you.
What Does Fit Tea Do?
This is a detoxifying and weight loss promoting tea blend that truly helps with weight loss. And, unlike so many products that I've tried, this one doesn’t even interfere with your daily life. Just make one cup of Fit Tea in the morning, maybe add in some honey or even agave for flavor, enjoy your morning cup while you watch the news, and that’s it. The Fit Tea mix is in your system is already helping you toward a healthier body, and it will continue to be working for you all day.
Of course exercise and healthy food are important. But even without these, the benefits of this product are stunning. In just a week I not only started feeling more energetic and healthier, but the fat, while perhaps not melting, was definitely retreating. The tea was working, and I wasn’t bothered by any of the painful, or just plain irritating, side effects that I've experienced with other products.
And one of the best things about this product, for me, is that you can stop and start using it at any point, and for as long as you want. As with most things, it is more effective when you use it daily and consecutively. But having the option of missing a day here and there can be a great relief when compared to the almost militant regiments of so many weight loss programs. This is coupled with the fact that you can keep using Fit Tea for as long as desired, whether to continue losing weight, or simply to help to maintain a healthy weight.
Fit Tea for Weight Control
Fit Tea has been by far the easiest and most convenient of all of the weight control products that I've tried over the years. This tea mix helps your body in multiple ways throughout the entire day, and yet all you have to do to get a full day’s benefit is to drink one cup in the morning. As a drinker of tea and coffee, this was perfect for me. You don’t even have to eat a meal with it. If you are like me, not much of a breakfast person, this is a wonderful change from those other products that can leave you with hours of stomach pain if they aren’t taken with a full meal.
Fit Tea not only promises, but delivers, increased jitter-free energy that is so rare with weight loss products (like I said earlier, this effect was almost immediate for me), healthy weight loss (I dropped a waist size after only a week), decreased appetite (I’ve always been a stress eater, and when I drank Fit Tea there was a noticeable decrease in this behavior), all while providing antioxidants, and removing the toxins from your body that can slow or prevent your body from burning stored fat.
In short, I've never been more pleased with a weight loss and detox product as I have been with Fit Tea. It was easy to use, requiring no more than a few minutes of preparation. And it was enjoyable to use. Even before adding some honey, the natural flavor of Fit Tea was great enough to make it a good morning beverage, with or without all of the health benefits.
The tea not only helped me to burn fat and reduce bloating, but it supplied the antioxidants necessary to help keep my body’s system clean of the toxins that can be released from fat when it burns. This is an essential component of the Fit Tea product, from my perspective. Using a product designed to accelerate the burning of fat can potentially be very dangerous if a detox product or a supply of antioxidants isn’t taken along with it.
The unpleasant side effects of some weight loss products include anxiety, jitteriness, tremors, irritability, insomnia, nausea, flatulence, diarrhea and other bowel problems, deficiency in some vitamins and nutrients, bloating, interference with prescription medications, inflammation, insulin resistance, and even heart problems. Unlike most other weight loss products that I tried, this one didn’t leave me with any unwanted side effects.
...And, most of all, it actually works!
Tips For Using Fit Tea For Weight Control
You should drink one cup of Fit Tea per day, either in the morning or before a workout. Fit Tea also recommends that you drink a glass of water as soon as you wake up, and a glass of water before and during each meal. And, as I said, regular exercise (3-5 times a week) is important and so are healthy meals based on a balanced diet.
Fit Tea can’t do it all on its own, though. They suggest that you avoid soda, avoid fruit juice because of the sugar (or best to make your own fresh fruit juice), avoid coffee and regular tea (especially with cream and sugar), avoid alcohol (or go with dry wine for that celebratory drink), eat fresh fruit and veggies that are high in water content, eat a lot of fiber, avoid condiments, only eat when you are hungry, and try to eat breakfast within an hour after you get up.
How Do You Use Fit Tea?
Easy! It is a pouch of loose tea. Place a teaspoon of Fit Tea in your tea strainer or tea ball, put that in your mug or cup of almost boiling water and steep it for a few minutes. It tastes great all by itself, but for more flavor you can add honey, lemon, or (as I said above) agave (also known as century plant). Agave nectar is a sweetener that is good for your health, like honey. You can drink your Fit Tea brew hot, let it cool down a bit, or wait for it to get cold. Maybe you could even try an iced tea. It is a soothing and tasty drink while you go through your morning routine and a better way to start to your day than coffee is.
Wrapping Up What Fit Tea Has Done For Me
As I said, I have been using Fit Tea for weight loss and I find it exciting how much more effective it is than any other product I have tried because of how much it has suppressed my appetite and cut my cravings. And I also mentioned that it doesn’t cause stomach cramps or have you in the bathroom all day, like some other teas. Plus, it also doesn’t involve the rules that run your entire day like other weight loss regimens that I have used over the years. I don’t have to deal with the crash that comes after a jittery energy boost. My energy is calm and consistent. It just makes me feel healthy and vibrant. I am already preaching this tea for this reason alone to my family members and friends, even my parents.
But I noticed many other benefits also!
Other Benefits Of Using Fit Tea
For starters, Fit Tea can help to detox your system if you suffer from binge eating, if you crave sugar or carbohydrates, if you are addicted to caffeine, if you experience headaches, bloating, constipation, or if you are tired all the time.
Also try using Fit Tea to get off to a fresh start on your new nutrition or fitness or health program, to kick off your day with more energy without the jitters caused by other weight control supplements or coffee, to get ready for your bikini holiday, to beef up your energy and make you really motivated for your workout, to help you from feeling food cravings immediately after your workout, to boost your immune system, to help get over your cold, to boost your metabolism and burn fat, to get rid of bloat, as a delicious replacement for your morning coffee, to curb your appetite, to lower your blood pressure and “bad” cholesterol, to increase your stamina and mental alertness, as a pick-me-up at work, to calm and soothe your digestive system, to ease various aches and pains, to help you relax, to avoid the side effects of other weight loss products.
It has a soothing lemon and ginger aroma and a soothing lemon and ginger with honey taste. Enjoy!
Like most people you may see talking about this on the internet, I tried the 14-day package and, like them, I plan to continue using Fit Tea because his is the weight control system for me! They also have a 28-day package and a Super Pack and they ship worldwide.